Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I am sitting in the Computer Room listening to the click of the keyboards around me, and am about to pour out my heart to a computer screen, noteing how Funny it is that less than 24 hrs can change ones attitude. After I posted my "Angery Ramble" I talked to my mom who reminded me of how things always work out for the best. Even though this new info regarding admissions seems devistating this may just be God's Plan. We don't know why God chooses to do things the way he does, but i must remeber what Habbakuk 2:3 says "But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." (NLT)
Well, I must go now I have a very good looking Bruschetta that i made waiting for me, and i am very hungery.
Luv 2 Ya

No comments: