Monday, January 05, 2004

Back in The saddle Again

Hey Guys, Well christmas is all over and yes I am back to class, Blah! Any way, Christmas went well. I got a sewing machine, YAHOO! Yes I am excited. I got cranium, and a whole lot of other stuff. It was very fun. However I think that best part was bein with my family. I really love them all so much that to spend time with them was really great. I went to my cousin's after Christmas, and we had a BLAST!!!!! We have so many great memories, and this year we have added to them. We went joyridin, and had a "Crazzy Carride" we went shoppin did some eatin, and he whooped me at monopoly. So Yeah all inm all a great Christmas!!!!!!
I am current;y working with an upand comming film director on a film, more to come with that. And i am totally excited about it. It promises to be great. HE is tottaly cool and his movies are really cool. They are being show in select areas of North America and Europe. Well I must go, i have much to do today. Have a great whatever
Love always
let me know what ya think @ sweetbutterflyseven@hotmail.com

No comments: