Friday, December 03, 2004

Hello where have u been?

Hey All,
its been WAY too long!!!!!! Life has been flying by. From Boyfriends and breakups to biology and Books. I am trying ot balance it all, and this semester it didnt quite work, biology kinda got away from me and i am now gonna habve to work like crazzy to pass. Any way where to start? Well i love my p[rogram, its really awsome. Biology is the pits, but what can ya do its a nessicary evil. I had a boyfriends, Clay, he was really sweet, funnny and awsome at what he does career wise( well from what i can tell) But we didnt see eye to eye so we eded it. Am i biotter? well not really, disapointed is more like it. He was a good guy , but c'est la vie n'est pas? Que est-ce que tu vas faire? Any way what else can i say? My grampy died this year whiuch is a huge stresser for me!!!!!! It really frigged with my school stuff, through me off a bit. But he was suffering, and it wasnt fair for him, he needed to go where he wasnt hurting any more. I thinik that keeping that in mind helps me deal with it all. Although it will be a pretty hard christmas. I am really looking forward to next semester , if i make it. It is when we start clinical :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D We will feel more like nurses then. Anyway, i guess i should go soon. But i will write more, i promise!!!
Joyeux Noel !
Naomi

No comments: