Friday, September 16, 2005

Hey All

So its been awhile (as usual) since i posted last. Things are a littel odd right now. i have moved to go back to school. Im not living on campus. Which has its perks and its pitfalls. One perk is phone and internet is included, which is something that my offcampus housing is yet to have because stupid aliant couldnt come so today marks my 10th day with out a phone or the internet. i have to come to school to email and thus email is all the communication i have with my family and friends. Thats frustrating. my living arrangments are bit frustrating too. ALthough the price is right, im not sure its right enough for whjat i have. Where i live the "kitchen" is a 2 burner hot plate and a bar fridge. My bathroom ceilings are so low my sisters head nearly skims them. But being that i am BROKE i have to put up with it cause its what i can afford. I am hoping to get an apt with someone next year Lets keep our fingers crossed. im back in the swing a things. I have a paper due tueday, I have that almost done. Handed in my first lab report of the year *ugh* its already begun. But i suppose such is life. I am realizing how pathetic it is. It is friday night and i am sittin in the computer lab on campus. Where is my social life????
Well guys its nice to get back on my dear little blog and chat. I really miss comunication with the outside world. I live in a basement and that is a bout as sad as it gets. lol
Love you
Bon Nuit!!

No comments: