Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hey All

Hey its been awhile since i posted last, i have been soo busy. I worked 42 hours in 4 days last week. WOrked this week too, ontop of shopping wrapping and that sort of christmasy stuff. I blog tonight with a heavey heart. I have some things goin on with me, and they are kinda gettin me down. I am working diligently to rectify them, but one can only do so much. Last night in bed, i gave the whole situation over to God. I am at my witts end, and in a cry of desparation i let him know i had had enough. Enough with my self reliencey. Do you ever wonder if sometimes God pushes us so we will rely on him? Lets us reach our max to see if we will let him help?? I am now waitin on Him, I will see what he has in store for me.
Love to u all

1 comment:

charliebrown said...

Glad your giving it over to God, Naomi, I do that often and he always takes it over. We have to remember that saying we learned in 40 days of purpose, "it's not about me". That's how I get thru many things. I start to pray and I end up saying, "God I need your help in my social life, my financial life, my spiritual life, my physical life". I get back to living my life and a little while later I see where he has affected my life in many ways. I will keep you in my prayers.
Love Grampa Brown