Wednesday, February 08, 2006

oooh clogs!

Ok so these are my new work clogs, i work in healthcare so its ok that they are ugly white. I got them at Marks Work Wearhouse. An awesome place for those ppl who are nurses, CCA's , PCWs, etc. They have a wide aray of Scrubs, and of course these shoes. They have this cushiony, shock absorbing insole, and an optional back strap. I love them! Its great because when i sit down to do my charting, or am on my break i can slip them off, but then if i have to answer a call button, or go someplace in a hurry a can slipp them right back on and not waste time tieing laces. Well thats my thought for today. Hope u are all having a great week. Luv ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a martini tatoo on your foot?

Sarah Beth said...

I thought the same thing before I realized it was your socks. I love ya Na!