Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fall

There was a chill in the air as i got ready to go to the grocery store. I put on a sweater and my "puffy vest" and headed out. The smell of new apples mixed with this climate adjustment reminded me that Fall has deffinately arrived.
Fall brings with it many things. The begining of school, the harvest, pumpkins, and for church goers, the start of many new and pre-existing ministries. This year I will begin my fall season at a new church, a new home and a new school. I am going to meet with the pastor soon to figure out which ministries i can be plugged into. I am looking forward to that. I love to be involved in my church, it gives me a sese of belonging, helps me to make it "my own"
I guess this post is rather random and perhaps even nonsensical, however it is a post that was in my head .
Ciao!

No comments: