Saturday, March 12, 2005

An update

So just a little update for u guys. The other day i did end up going to work, ajd had a pretty awesome day. I had the cutest old man as my patient. He had these huge ears, and the greatest smile. He was trying to call his wife and while he was waiting for it to ring he waould say "comment ca va?... Bein merci" the he laughed "my wife doesnt speak french... neither do I" It was totally cute. We had a good day, at supper tiem when his food came i asked him if he wantewd his meat cut, he replied "yes, u can cut it in half, 1/2 for u, 1/2 for me" It weas really cute, of course i didnt eat it, i told him that it was his , and i was fine. Just different things about my day were good. He was a really great patient, a bit of a "busy" guy, but it was fine, i didnt mind.
Ryan and i did get to watch our movie, i got up at 1030, i havent been feeling well so i took the opportunity to sleep in. Anyway, i got up, we ordered wings form swiss chalet for breakfast, then watched sipderman one and two. SOOOO good, totally had underestimated it as a movie. I DID enjoy it. i worked on a sewin project in the evening, yeah i know im such a domestic person, its sad , or really good depends on how you look at it, in any case i am. So my current project is a scrub set, for when i eventually start nursing clinical, whenevr the frigg that is, lol. I have about 1-1.5 hours worht of work left MAX. I will try to post a pic of the finished product, unless they turn out bad, lol then you will never see it. Althoug i think it'll be fine. I like the pants, so i cant see them being to bad. Mind you no scrubs are really extreamly flattering. Its just the nature of them i guess. As i always say though, good thjing its not a fashion show. Any way, then my second project which will take a bit longer, is a quilt. I love quilts, love them. SO im makin one. Im taking the reminents of the fabric from various sewing projects, and using them to make my quilt. I will probably have to suplm,ent with some other fabric though cause i diont really havbe a big enough supply of reminents yet. If you have any cotton/ poly cotton pieces you wnt to donate to my cause i will take them lol. I may just go to walmart or fabricville and buy sime of there reminent pices that you can buy, u know the littel strips they sell that are rolled up, just to suppliment what i have. Any way, thats my "little" update. Have a good one.
Bon Nuit!
hehe ok so that jsut reminded me of this old sesame street vingette, where this man pulls down his blind and says "bonnuit" then it rolls back up, then he pulls it back down, again saying "bon nuit!" this time a little more forcefull, anyway, thats my littel bit of weirdness showing through. Good night!

No comments: