Monday, December 11, 2006

random writing

Well it's 5mins to 1 suday evening, well monday morning i suppose. I have an examin less than 8hrs. and i should be studying yet somehow i seem drawn to write here. Exam seasons is upon us and oh how i hate it. The coffee pot is forever on, and if ya'll thought i drank alot of coffee b4 you aint seen nothin yet. ( ok enough southren talk)
I am feeling rather relaxed tonight, despite the ball of nerves i really am. I talked to my mom tonight for a good little while, it was an awesome break from the books. I am really missing her and my dad these days. Its funny how that happens. A person waits thier whole life to move out and grant it i love the freedoms that intails, but theres nothing like goin home. I am going there for a few weeks this holiday season and i am very much looking forward to it. It should be good. Well my eyes are gettin heavy and sadly i still have studying to do so off i go.
Love to you all!

No comments: