Saturday, December 02, 2006

Time

Anyone who knows me knows i am a no nonsense kinda girl! We live in a convenience world and i take advantage of that. Online banking, email, express lanes. When i shop i go in on a mission. i have a list, or at least an idea of what i need. Go in , get it , and GET OUT!!! I dont shop "for fun" I just DON'T understand you ppl who do !!!! LOL I like to get things done when there is time so that i am not rushed later on. All of that is well and good. Its great to be productive, an such, but life has so much to offer its important that we do not let it pass us by. Taking the time to stop and smell the flowers LITERALLY. Or take a lesurely stroll. Get outside and lay underneath the stars and just watch. Talk to an old friend and not once look at the clock. Anyway id love to stay and type but im off to enjoy some mother daughter time. I go back tomoorw so i want to seize this moment
Love To You all!

No comments: