Tuesday, May 22, 2007

*sigh*

So yesterday i found out my uncle Johnny Died. A man in his fifties, with a teenage son, it hardly seems fair for God to take him home so soon. He never got to see his son graduate, or go to college. I dont see the justice in that. I am not going to say i am made at God because ultimatly i know that his ways are perfect, but humanly it doesnt seem fair.
Mom and her two sisters and thier mother all flew out to BC today for the funeral. My love and prayers go with them. He was the oldest, thier big brother. I considered making Johnny cake tonight in memory but i didnt have the ingredients. I wonder tonight if he and Grampy and david are all cruisin around in a big truck with the dog, gettin a coffee at Heaven's 'version of the Irving like true Wallace men. I dont know where i stand on that issue, recognition of ppl in heaven. Its a cool thought though.
This is the 2nd death for me in less then a month. I honestly dont think i can handle loosing another loved one anytime soon. I think i might break if it happens. Anyway i should go, i have some stuff to do b4 bed. I need to go early 'so i am not totally beat at 545 tomorrow am when the alarm goes off.
Love ya!

No comments: