Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fresh Coffee Conectoion.

I pulled back the freshness seal on a new caniser of coffee this morning. Scooped the coffee into the filter and let it do its thing. I took one sip of the coffee post brew and was suprosed at its beautifuly fragrent taste. YEs coffee always taste good in th morning but this cup as awesome! Then it hit me...the coffee itself was new and fresh, and that the other coffee i had been drinking although not bad, it just was a littlestale, and not as flavourful as new coffee. THen God used a cup of coffee to speak to me, and that our spiritual lives to can become a little stale. not worth throwing out, but it just lacks some of that bold beautiful taste that some have. anyay bottom line. I dont want to be stalein my walk with God, because the fresh is so much better!!!

No comments: