Wednesday, October 15, 2003

HURRAY!!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!! Today is a great day!!! I was @ bible study and we had cookies, well there were a lot left so we got to take them home. Then in the AnA building they were giving out free muffins and coffee, and I had no breakfast so yeah!! Then I went to French class and the quiz that I didn't know about got pospond yeah again, plus I totally understood what we were doing and it was fun to do the inclass work with this guy who also j\knew what her was doing so our report was really good. Then I was just finished eating lunch and I was on my way to the learning commons and my mom called and so now I am going to Sussex to visit my sister, Sarah. YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am VERY excitd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So in 25 mins my mom will pick me up and I will go home and get ready to go, YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, good bye all! Hope you're havin a GREAT day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: