Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Some Thanksgiving!

Well as Canadian Thanksgiving approaches, and exams are underway, it is a time for studying, and eating lots and lots of yummy foods!!!!!!!!!!
Well, so much for that thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I was in the middle of a Psych lab and my cell phone rings. I am not usually one to answer it during class, but for some reason today I did. Well, I am glade that I did because it was my mother. Nanny, my great grandmother, is in the hospital and they will be traveling down to visit her, oh yeah, with out me. So now not only will I not get to see Nan, but I will not have my rents around 4 thanksgiving. So now what. My sister is coming down from college 2 b with me, so I won't be totally alone, but still. This is a time of thanks and food with family. ahhhh this is NOT what I need rite now. A great grandmother who is in the hospital, exams , stress, and no parents to be with 4 thanksgiving. Oh well, c'est la vie I guess.
Well I am extremely hungry rite now, and I need to find a place to have lunch.
So, BYE
Oh an 4 anyone who's been reading I got an A+ on my French test!!!!!!!

No comments: